ToolQuote is an Interactive injection mold quoting/estimating software tool that automates and organizes estimating for mold/tool makers
ToolQuote has a user friendly and powerful graphic interface that quickly creates a visualization of tool layouts
ToolQuote also has a user definable database that interacts with the graphic interface to quickly calculate costs
Key Features of ToolQuote include:
- A tool layout is generated automatically from part sizes.
- Steel sizes and material costs for all tool positions are automatically generated and calculated from the tool layout generated.
- Multiple tool profiles can be created and selected for fast generation of specific tool costs.
- A history of each quote can be displayed to give a fast and clear overview of revisions to quotes.
- Calculations, reports and quotes are easily printed or e-mailed directly from ToolQuote.
- Existing quotes can be filtered and searched easily through using a range of parameters - including search by picture of part.
- Actual costs can be added to each tool for future comparison to new quote calculations.
- Existing quotes or individual tools can be copied and used as templates for new quotes - turn quotes into templates for future use.
- Selectable master profiles allows for unique component libraries to be created for exclusive inclusion into templates
- All information can be exported into a .CSV file for mapping into your ERP system or custom Excel quote sheets
- Other recent additions include - improved parting line block calculations, enhanced ability to copy/create profiles - even from current quotes, fixed size inserts and mold bases, import multiple photos of parts into the graphic calculator, customizable quote numbers, select order of all line items, material price change history, support for high cavitation tooling, plus many more items - all by customer request!
- No maintenance fees for first year (optional thereafter) - know anyone else that does that?
- Probably the most important thing to mention is that with ToolQuote you are building on the experience of your top people who are quoting and retaining that information in the software and company. If and when you lose experienced estimators, you won’t lose their experience at the same time.
- Click Here for views of step by step screenshots
NEW! - All-Inclusive Pricing - No more separate pricing for software, training, benchmarking assistance, profile setting assistance or network setup fees.
E-Mail us or call for more info.